Monday, June 30, 2008
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
- The parent or guardian must make a request for weekend checkouts by contacting the ABT-DSI Operations Managers at Wayne State University (313-577-4273) by 5PM EST on Wednesday prior to the weekend. State the name of the individual responsible for picking up the student, the time the student will be picked up and returned and the students plans. The Resident Supervisor or Operations Manager will call and confirm these plans with the parent or guardian
- The student must be picked up at South Residence Hall.
- A member of the Summer Intensive staff must meet the individual picking up the student. The individual must be the same person identified by the student’s parent or guardian; identification is required. THIS MUST BE APPROVED BY THE RESIDENCE SUPERVISOR OR HEAD CHAPERONE.
- Students are allowed WEEKEND OUTINGS ONLY (Note: Activity Fee money will not be refunded for the excursion missed due to a weekend outing.)
Monday, June 23, 2008
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Saturday, June 21, 2008
- 8:15 McNamara Terminal
- 11:00 Smith and McNamara Terminals
- 1:15 McNamara Terminal
- 3:00 Smith and McNamara Terminals
- 4:30 Smith and Macknimara Terminals
Posted by MarthaD at 2:32 PM
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Monday, June 16, 2008
Monday, June 9, 2008
Airport Arrival Procedure
Airport Chaperones will be located inside the baggage claim area for each arrival flight, except for those students who are "unaccompanied minors" (ages 14 and under). These students will be picked up at their arrival gate.
After arriving at the gate, the student should proceed to the the baggage claim area. The Airport Chaperones will be holding a neon green ABT-DSI sign and wearing an ABT-DSI tee shirt. After retrieving their luggage, the student will be escorted to the ABT Shuttle Van. In case of an emergency, please have your child call the ABT-DSI office @ 313.577.4273 to alert our operations managers.
Shuttle Pick up times TBD (based upon arrival information)
Posted by kellygman at 2:32 PM